The Get Out Mama
For Mara, being mommy is much more than a title, it's a blessing. It is more than a life position, it is a lifelong career. Being a mommy to two beautiful babies, Mara understands the overcoming love, the overwhelming thoughts and the load that we as mamas carry. Sometimes, being mama can be hard to navigate, but through community and 'getting out', parenting can be so much easier and a fun experience. And that is how and why Get Out Mama was born.
- ~ Her Family - She has two children and a wonderful husband
- ~ Words - Because they matter. They can either build up or tear down. So, Mara chooses to write with positive words and phrases in hopes of encouraging you as mamas out there.
- ~ Crockpots - They save many dinners around the world. Be on the lookout for some of Mara's favorite recipes on the blog.
- ~ Yoga - Mara is a certified yoga instructor and she loves sharing her practice with others.
- ~ Date Nights - A fun night on the town helps keep a mama happy and fresh for her family.
- ~ Craft Parties - Also known as 'Pinterest Parties', Mara loves hosting them, being apart of them and showing off her lack of creativity.
Mara’s Favorite Mommy Quote:
“Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.” ~ Piglet from Winnie The Pooh