Interested in Becoming a Get Out Mama Guest Blogger?
Get Out Mama was started in 2012 by a mama looking to support other mamas through the parenting journey. Since then, our amazing company has grown along with an amazing group of mama followers! If you enjoy writing, sharing your mama stories, tips, successes and failures, crafty ideas, get out tips or just enjoy being apart of a wonderful mama community, then we highly suggest that you consider becoming a guest blogger!
How to Submit:
Please email a completed article to info(at)getoutmama(dot)com along with the desired amount of blogs you would like to submit on a regular basis – one weekly, one biweekly, one monthly, etc.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions. If your article meets our strategy and goals, we will respond to let you know that your article and guest blogger request has been accepted. This process may take up to 2 weeks.
Guest Blogging Requirements for the Get Out Mama Blog:
- ~ Well-written and high-quality original articles (we DO check to make sure all blogs are original)
- ~ Article(s) that reflect the writing style, strategy and goals of Get Out Mama
- ~ A short author bio with a picture of the author. The bio may include up to 4 sentences and may link to one (1) outside website. The author bio must be written in third (3rd) person
- ~ Please be sure to include proper citation of quotes, statistics or any third-party content that is referenced in the article.
- ~ There are no length requirements, as long as the content is of high quality and does not ramble on and on.
- ~ Please attach any documents, files, pictures, etc. that you would like to be included in the article(s)